Search This Blog

Friday, August 14, 2015

Extreme Flight MXS__Four Flights


We had a great day with the MXS. we shot four really good videos and didn't put a scratch on the plane or hardly even had a wobble. It was a perfect day capped off with a perfect sunset (see bottom picture).

This is my #2 MXS that runs the standard 6 volt Hitec servos (HS65 and HS85MG). I was planning to switch the plane over to Hitec's new 5070MH and 5087MH servos (like on my #1 MXS), but it flies so well I hate to change anything.

Basically I was just having some fun and killing some time between projects, but the new one should be here later today. I never get to fly either of my MXS enough, but when I do I get the most out of it that I can. This is truly one of my favorite planes.













No comments:

Post a Comment